Historically I’ve never really been a fan of podcasts. Recently though I discovered a few podcasts that I’ve really enjoyed learning from and I wanted to share them here for others to take advantage of.
In February of 2016 I took the plunge and co-founded a startup called Zensurance; focused on providing small and medium sized businesses with insurance advice, products and self-serve services. Although we strive to provide a leading digital solution to the pain of buying insurance for your business we compliment the technology with human brokers as well. In the year since launching we have learned a lot and made adjustments. As any entrepreneur will tell you it is important to listen to what the market is telling you.
The podcasts I list below have been quite helpful in giving me perspective that helps keep me sane.
- How I Built This by NPR – ‘How I Built This is a podcast about innovators, entrepreneurs, and idealists, and the stories behind the movements they built.’
- SaasStr – All things SaaS
- StartUp by Gimlet – ‘StartUp is a podcast about what it’s really like to get a business off the ground’
- a16z – A podcast by the a leading VC firm in Silicon Valley
- GPS – World affairs can have an impact on the business world
Finally before I let you go I have to recommend the podcast app that I use. I believe in promoting good products and Breaker is by far the very best podcast app I have used. If you do use Breaker app feel free to follow me on there – username SultanSpeaks.